The countdown for 2009 is nearing and many would be probably thinking and planning of what business to start next year. And a week ago, someone asked me about Botika Ng Bayan. So I am posting the program mechanics as reference.
- Non-government organizations (NGOs) and cooperatives
- Trade and labor unions, employees’ associations
- Corporate foundations and religious groups
- Senior citizens’ and women’s groups
- Sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- Valid and current registration, either as a cooperative with the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA), a foundation or association with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), a workers’ association with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), or any organization authorized and certified by a duly recognized agency.
- Minimum revolving capital of PhP 500,000.00 for the project, as evidenced by a certification issued by an authorized Bank.
- Valid government licenses, business permits, etc.
- Proposed location plan or vicinity map.
- Capability to comply with the documentation, technical and other requirements of the Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD) in the filing of the application for a License to Operate (LTO) as Drugstore, including the availability of the services of a licensed Pharmacist.